Introducing the newest weapon in the war on grime: the SPX3000-MAX 14.5-Amp Electric Pressure Washer from SUN JOE. When grime gets the upper hand fight back against your toughest home outdoor and auto cleaning tasks with SPX3000-MAX. Made for those who expect the most out of their machines every SUN JOE MAX pressure washer comes with the most-requested features for your most demanding jobs — like a durable 20-foot steel-reinforced high-pressure hose dual 30.4 fl oz onboard detergent tanks to simultaneously store two different types of detergent and a 35-foot with built-in GFCI. Whether you’re a pressure washer pro or just a homeowner who appreciates the value of pro-grade gear SPX3000-MAX will perform for you. The powerful 14.5-amp induction motor is designed to last longer run quieter and work cooler than traditional universal motors blasting up to 2800 PSI of pressure and up to 1.3 GPM to quickly wash away dirt and debris. Remove tar and grease from concrete heavy mildew stains oil stains caked-on mud peeling paint and other stubborn gunk and grime. And with the 5 onboard Quick-Connect spray tips you can customize the spray to suit any situation! Choose from 0º 15º 25º 40º and soap to tackle those heavy-duty cleaning tasks. Swap nozzles to quickly switch from punishing 0º pencil jet to 40º fan spray or swap in the soap nozzle and dial-in your perfect mix from the two onboard detergent tanks. And every SPX3000-MAX pressure washer comes backed by SUN JOE’s complete 2-year warranty for the continuous reliable performance that you’ve come to expect from America’s top-selling eco-friendly brand of pressure washers. So when there’s dirty work to be done go PRO — and GO WITH JOE.
- The powerful 14.5-amp motor generates up to 2 800 PSI/1.3 GPM for maximum cleaning power
- Two onboard 30.4 fl oz detergent tanks and detergent dial lets you control the mix
- 14.5-amp induction motor is designed to last longer run quieter and work cooler than traditional universal motors
- TSS (Total Stop System) — automatically shuts off the pump and power when the trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life
- Includes 34-inch extension wand 20-foot high-pressure hose 35-foot power code with GFCI protection garden hose adapter needle clean-out tool
- 5 Quick Connect nozzles (0º 15º 25º 40º and soap) tackle different cleaning projects